KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in case anyone need or want to upgrade their front caliper to Brembo, i'm not making much of this, only 9 of 10 available right now, and i have no plan to making them again in the future.

applicable only if you use Galfer or some chinesium front rotor that has 320 mm diameter, and it will fit perfectly with P4/32, M4 or even M50 Brembo's caliper.

price is $35 plus shipping, PayPal accepted.

thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,314 Posts
Another great option to upgrade the OEM front calliper without increasing the rotor from 300 to 320 mm.
This manufacturer also does wonderful MC's.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice looking piece.

Is that a good improvement over the stock braking? Mine seems pretty good.

mine is 250 cc, oem brake pads is bybre, replacing the oem brake pads does make a difference, i have tried brembo, galfer, and ebc fa606hh, but still not close enough compared to the caliper upgrade itself...
i'm a late-braking style rider, so for me, is a yes...

my other consideration where i have to find a repair kit if something goes wrong with the bybre caliper...
right?

besides, it look good in the eye... lol

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
So does this allow you to run a larger rotor on a 2017?
2017 already has 320mm rotor from the factory.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
in case anyone need or want to upgrade their front caliper to Brembo, i'm not making much of this, only 9 of 10 available right now, and i have no plan to making them again in the future.

applicable only if you use Galfer or some chinesium front rotor that has 320 mm diameter, and it will fit perfectly with P4/32, M4 or even M50 Brembo's caliper.

price is $35 plus shipping, PayPal accepted.

thanks.

still available?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts