KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a few dukes in Brisbane. Just wondering if you guys are free on Saturday morning for a run.

Thanks Ricky.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Meet at BP on Waterworks rd. Across from the golf club. I've only done the north ride once and there was a lot of sticks and crap on the road. Is it always like that? If it is I would rather do Beechmont area.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Meet at BP on Waterworks rd. Across from the golf club. I've only done the north ride once and there was a lot of sticks and crap on the road. Is it always like that? If it is I would rather do Beechmont area.
It's usually not TOO bad, but it is humid, gets cold in the shade once higher up, road is wet in some spots early in the day.
I've never done Beechmont, can't comment on that one. I live in Ashgrove so Mt Nebo and Glorious are right there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beechmont is great. And a little further to Springbrook is even better. Its seems alot faster down there, but maybe because I know the roads.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Beechmont is great. And a little further to Springbrook is even better. Its seems alot faster down there, but maybe because I know the roads.
Sounds good. Where can we meet for a Beechmont run? Let's start early (say 7am) so Sharma can join? Or 8.
Let me know where to be!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unfortunately would be a bit of a stretch for Sharma to get back by 10.
There's a couple of places to meet. Springfield lakes McDonald's at about 6:50, or the Shell petrol station just before Jimboomba at 7:20. Meeting another guy just outside Canungra.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all

Just trying to sort out a ride on the northside all dukes welcome. Im new to this hole forum thing so any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey all

Just trying to sort out a ride on the northside all dukes welcome. Im new to this hole forum thing so any help will be appreciated.

Hey an, welcome to the Forum. I used to be around here a lot more, been fairly busy these past few months. I'm off camping this weekend and to Central America next week so won't be available for a ride until early March...

There's often a few small Dukes up Nebo and Glorious, I might have seen you if you've been there. Let us know if you arrange something. I can vouch for Ricky not being an axe murderer!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts