KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. already made an introduction post but still can't post threads or reply's, is there more i need to do. thanks.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hi and welcome.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Welcome to the forum, CamLifter! Since an intensive, bot-driven spam attack nearly shut down the forum last year, the administrators have instituted a new policy for new members, a sort of trial period. Newcomers must post a certain number of times (seems to be about 15) and convince the overseers that they are indeed human rather than spambots. It's a bit onerous for newcomers, undoubtedly, but hang in there and - provided you are really a human - you will be accorded full posting and photo privileges soon. Patience. Enjoy your Duke!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats going to be hard to do since this intro thread is the only one i can post in. all other threads i'm locked out of, can't even post a reply in other threads.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is at the bottom of all threads i look at. You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Welcome to the forum, CamLifter! Since an intensive, bot-driven spam attack nearly shut down the forum last year, the administrators have instituted a new policy for new members, a sort of trial period. Newcomers must post a certain number of times (seems to be about 15) and convince the overseers that they are indeed human rather than spambots. It's a bit onerous for newcomers, undoubtedly, but hang in there and - provided you are really a human - you will be accorded full posting and photo privileges soon. Patience. Enjoy your Duke!
I fear this is too draconian. 5 posts should be plenty

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok. i guess i'm done here. to many hoops to jump through to be a member. can an admin revoke my membership please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts