KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
KTMDukeForum.com Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every rider knows that to stay safe on the road and look cool at the same time, you need to have high-quality riding gear. A helmet, gloves, and boots are some of the essentials, but some of the most important pieces of gear that protect your vital organs are motorcycle jackets. If you are on the market looking for a new jacket, consider product by the Italian Dainese brand.

Dainese was established in the 1970s by Lino Dainese who was a rider himself and wanted to improve his own riding experience and make every trip safer at the same time. The company became the pioneer in incorporating such innovations as knee sliders, back protectors, and later even airbags that save riders’ lives at the race track. Our in-house expert Greg can tell you more about this brand’s history and best product in this video review:

Dainese® Tuono D-Air Leather Jacket at MOTORCYCLEiD.com

Features:
D-Air airbag system
1 inner pocket
2 outer pockets on the front
Reflective inserts
Replaceable Slider System 2.0: quickly releasable elbow slider
Soft inserts for a perfect fit better comfort

Dainese® Racing 3 Leather Jacket at MOTORCYCLEiD.com

Features:
2 outer pockets
1 pocket for Double Chest protector
1 pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
Reflective inserts
Soft inserts improve fitment and comfortable

Dainese® Dyno Tex Jacket at MOTORCYCLEiD.com

Features:
1 inner pocket on thermal liner
2 inner pockets
2 outer pockets on the front
Pocket for Double Chest protector
Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
Reflective inserts
Soft inserts

Dainese™ Motorcycle Leather Jackets, Gloves, Boots, Backpacks & Race Suits at MOTORCYCLEiD.com

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in this thread or send a PM. Also, you can always call our support team at 888.903.4344 (toll free)​

·
Registered
230 Posts
Do people actually wear this gear in summer weather?

Thanks!

Jeff
New Biker
390 Duke
You will want to look for a mesh jacket with some armor for warmer riding. I have one and once you hit 20-30mph the air cuts right through it like you arent wearing anything at all while still providing protection and armor should I ever need it.

There is some decent price stuff out there

·
Registered
326 Posts
Once you go down and enter a slide you will wish you were wearing leather. Synthetics melt then stick to your skin. I’ve wrecked every single motorcycle I have owned with exception to the Duke.

Billions of cows can’t be wrong

·
Registered
230 Posts
Once you go down and enter a slide you will wish you were wearing leather. Synthetics melt then stick to your skin. I’ve wrecked every single motorcycle I have owned with exception to the Duke.

Billions of cows can’t be wrong
Aramides dont melt. They eventually shred sure, but not melt.

Leather is the best no doubt - but if its hot and you gonna ride with nothing cause its hot...then mesh aramides with some padding are better then owning a leather jacket and leaving it at home.

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I now wear Draggin Jeans every time I ride.
Well, let's call that one point to Whyzee then... (especially after watching the following video)
:eek:
no, wait a minute, double! :eek::eek:

Ya know, I think I can just hear the video dialog in the background "I don't always ride with pants on, but when I do I tryta' ride AND get off the bike with Dos, well, with Dos everything.":D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Lol. Just scored another, brand new with tags, pair of Draggin’s in my size off of eBay less than an hour ago. 60$ plus postage. My first pair was about 160$ so that helps amortize them :)

·
KTMDukeForum.com Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Can confirm Joe Rocket does not use aramids. Source: My buddy has one. its poly.
BTW, our Joe Rocket products are on sale right now, including jackets (up to 78% Off)!

For almost 3 decades now, Joe Rocket offers outstanding riding gear that helps keeping riders safe from injuries in case of a crash and stay dry, warm, and comfortable even in inclement weather. The company produces a wide range of jackets, gloves, boots, pants, and other apparel and gear for men and women. Joe Rocket products are not only durable but also look stylish as well. Today, at MOTORCYCLEiD.com, you can get any product from this manufacturer and save up to 78% of your hard-earned money! The proposition lasts until December 31. Prices are already reduced.

Joe Rocket® - Alter Ego 4.1 Textile Men's Jacket - MOTORCYCLEiD.com

Joe Rocket® - Alter Ego 2.0 Textile Men's Pants - MOTORCYCLEiD.com

Joe Rocket® - Atomic Men's Boots - MOTORCYCLEiD.com

Joe Rocket® - Manta Men's Tank Bag - MOTORCYCLEiD.com

These are just a few examples – click here or on the first image to browse the full catalog of Joe Rocket products at MOTORCYCLEiD.com.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to prepare for the next journey on your KTM Duke 390 without spending a fortune on new gear and protection!​

·
Registered
230 Posts
BTW, our Joe Rocket products are on sale right now, including jackets (up to 78% Off)!

For almost 3 decades now, Joe Rocket offers outstanding riding gear that helps keeping riders safe from injuries in case of a crash and stay dry, warm, and comfortable even in inclement weather. The company produces a wide range of jackets, gloves, boots, pants, and other apparel and gear for men and women. Joe Rocket products are not only durable but also look stylish as well. Today, at MOTORCYCLEiD.com, you can get any product from this manufacturer and save up to 78% of your hard-earned money! The proposition lasts until December 31. Prices are already reduced.

Joe Rocket® - Alter Ego 4.1 Textile Men's Jacket - MOTORCYCLEiD.com

Joe Rocket® - Alter Ego 2.0 Textile Men's Pants - MOTORCYCLEiD.com

Joe Rocket® - Atomic Men's Boots - MOTORCYCLEiD.com

Joe Rocket® - Manta Men's Tank Bag - MOTORCYCLEiD.com

These are just a few examples – click here or on the first image to browse the full catalog of Joe Rocket products at MOTORCYCLEiD.com.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to prepare for the next journey on your KTM Duke 390 without spending a fortune on new gear and protection!​
lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts