KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still waiting for the 390's to arrive here in Cincy. Let me know where,when and what price. I will keep you all posted as well. Can't wait to get it and meet up!
-Tod

·
Registered
12 Posts
Midwest 390

Here in Nebraska the dealers expected early May, but I found a dealer in Des Moines Iowa who heard they should be here by 1st week of March. Needless to say I went with the Iowa dealer. Price was $4,999 with a shipping/freight charge of $395. I think the dealers who are going to the show in Hawaii get first dibs, at least that is how they made it sound. Also only 3 people in Nebraska and Iowa have reserved a 390 so far. (what the dealers have said).. i guess i'm one of the lucky ones :)

If you hear anything different, would love to hear it!

All best

·
Registered
6 Posts
Talked to one of the dealerships here in North Texas and it's looking like first week of March! Going next week to put my 1000 dollar deposit down! And he told me no one has put one down yet here either!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks! Seen this bike at the IMS in Dallas last week and quickly changed my mind cause I was gonna get a new DRZ400SM. I'm glad I waited and found the Duke 390. Way better bike and about 2100 dollars cheaper than the DRZ here in the States. March can't get here soon enough!!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Thanks! Seen this bike at the IMS in Dallas last week and quickly changed my mind cause I was gonna get a new DRZ400SM. I'm glad I waited and found the Duke 390. Way better bike and about 2100 dollars cheaper than the DRZ here in the States. March can't get here soon enough!!
Is that $2100 you saved going to translate into modifications or what? :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is that $2100 you saved going to translate into modifications or what? :D
Lol.... Definatly going to be adding mods! The funny part is I wasn't this excited when I bought my R6!! Speaking of which I watched a video on Youtube last night of an R6 and a 390 going at it on a mountain highway and the R6 couldn't runaway from him and that made me smile!!!

Me too I'm glad to see some guys excited stateside about this bike!

·
Registered
2 Posts
New guy

Hey all the Duke 390 will be in my garage soon put a 500$ deposit down yesterday at the local dealer. They said that it should be in by April but they hope sooner. I am so stoked to get on this thing. I have had everything from a 09 r6 to a 2001 xr 650r and 2 other ktm exc 530 and 450. I am lucky I have a dealer in town here in Loveland Colorado. Anyway Hi to all cant wait to rip on this thing

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello to you too! Here in Cincinnati my dealer said it should be here by the end of March, maybe sooner. They are stateside, just waiting for it to get to the Midwest. I am first on the list and will keep you all posted.
-Tod

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Excited for all our American members! All y'all gonna give us some reviews, yeah?
You can count on it! I can not wait to put into play some of the mods you have introduced me too. First is the ECU and air filter. Then I MUST get an Akrapovic. How hard will it be for me to get the ECU you used? I hope, not hard at all. Will keep you posted. Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
1,630 Posts
..How hard will it be for me to get the ECU you used? I hope, not hard at all. Will keep you posted. Thanks for your help.
Easy, just check the first post in the PowerTronic thread, they ship worldwide with couriers. You might want to check in with the DynoJet guys if they're shipping for the 390 Duke yet, if you prefer the PCV (and Autotune) as I know some guys do.

·
Registered
141 Posts
OREGON : Dealer says he doesn't know when they will arrive...his KTM Rep says just keep taking deposits! Dealer is relatively large for KTM...has 20 390's (mix of Duke and RC) on order.....
I suspect the dealers will each receive a few to begin with and my guess is there will be a shortage in the U.S. and Canada...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for sharing your news with us. I do not have mine either. As soon as I do, or you do, please post it up!

Good luck all, I sure hope they arrive soon.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.