KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I need some help regarding the clutch and acceleration. When I rode my d390 I found that when i accelerate say more than 2k rpm and grab the clutch, a constant revving sound from the engine comes until I let go the clutch. The RPM doesn't come down even if i leave the accelerator. Its new motorcycle and this happened after I took it out of the showroom.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Just read your other post so taking it back isnt an option I guess. Will need some more info about the problem if any of us are able to help.
Have you let it warm up until 2 bars are showing on the temp gauge?
Does it keep reving if you do it in neutral while not moving?
Does the bike rev up by itself when you turn the handlebars from left to right?
You say rev but by how much, does the bike start reving like crazy or does it do 2000rpm?

The bikes new and they may have set some things to tight so the butterfly's are not returning as they should, you may find once the bike frees up it will stop doing it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Its normal wen u Add speed even without the hand on the throttle, i think its the ECu .. its programed wen the bike is not on 0 klm per hour , its like a measure so u dont stale the engine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys,
I need some help regarding the clutch and acceleration. When I rode my d390 I found that when i accelerate say more than 2k rpm and grab the clutch, a constant revving sound from the engine comes until I let go the clutch. The RPM doesn't come down even if i leave the accelerator. Its new motorcycle and this happened after I took it out of the showroom.
Hello guys,
Bro
Hello guys,
Bro This problem also happened with my KTM Duke 200 in New bike. Do u get the solution

1 - 5 of 5 Posts