KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got blisters under my left hand fingers although I wear good quality gloves, the clutch lever is too far out for my small hands. Has anyone changed the clutch lever and can recommend a good one? Thanks:cool:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Nup, when I brought them it was about 4 months before the bike arrived in the country and they were marked for the 200, there wasnt any 390 parts released at that time. I took a gamble and ordered them, luckily it worked :) I wanted straight black but the Orange was the only colour available. I havent seen any the same as mine since as these ones have KTM badged onto them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice clutch levers you posted there. I like that they are orange to go with the whole KTM orange color scheme. It would be cool if you could post a pic or two of your Duke with them installed so we can see how they look on there.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine are similar to the top link. You will need to add some shim so you remove any vertical play.
Hey Dan, how do you like the short version? Is the clutch much work with only 2 fingers?
I'd probably go with the older version and save myself $30... Just a matter of long or short...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nup, when I brought them it was about 4 months before the bike arrived in the country and they were marked for the 200, there wasnt any 390 parts released at that time. I took a gamble and ordered them, luckily it worked :) I wanted straight black but the Orange was the only colour available. I havent seen any the same as mine since as these ones have KTM badged onto them.
I bought a set that are inverted colours to yours with the KTM logo on them. They had both black and orange colours available.

Mine are black with an orange adjuster, yours look orange with a black adjuster.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can we get a 2020 update to this thread? just got my duke and already looking to switch out the levers, esp, clutch lever to something shorter reach and possibly 2 finger. Anyone have any recommendations?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts