KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a huge fan of fast and easy mod and the Competition Werkes Mini-Cat did all of that. 17mins from setting my tools down to putting them away.

Running a catless Mini Cooper setup, I appreciate a freer-flowing exhaust and the benefit of the weight savings. Overall, there is hardly a difference in sound over the stock mini-cat which is nice.

Big weight savings though!

Stock - 1052 grams
Werkes - 242 grams!

The crazy part, before I started, I found a random cap in the frame, no clue what it is from

IMG_1766.jpeg IMG_1764.jpeg IMG_1765.jpeg IMG_1762.jpeg IMG_1763.jpeg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly, there isnt much of a sound increase which is what I was hoping for. Personally I feel it revs a little faster but you figure with a blockage removed, air is flowing faster and that is always a good thing.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Thanks both, will order one this week!

@Mirius Did you order from the UK and if so where from?
Not from the UK no. I find there are few things I want that I can. I’m still waiting for my cat only delete to arrive. I need the bike a bit quieter so the full cat and presilencer delete is coming off and presilencer going back in.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not from the UK no. I find there are few things I want that I can. I’m still waiting for my cat only delete to arrive. I need the bike a bit quieter so the full cat and presilencer delete is coming off and presilencer going back in.
Ok cool thanks, have just ordered from the U.S as well, will it affect insurance?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Depends on your insurance but typically anything that could increase power will impact your insurance.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ordered mine Monday and arrived today very impressed with the delivery time!

I have a DNA road filter and Akrapovic exhaust at the moment. Should I wait for the decat until after the first service and I have the Powertronic fitted?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts