KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i dont know i think i messed up... so here is what have i done till now : i installed the ecu before 1 week ago. and the results were obvious. i lost some bass sound from my akrapovic but the throttle were more soft and accurate also the bike felt to got breathe much better , at high rpms it felt like the whole bike was smooth until today. today before i asked you i saw a forum thread that was saying to let the bike idle for 10 minutes. so i did this and went for ride. the bike now its like i never installed the ECU . its starts from N to 1 gear with a bit of hard like somethings holds the bike. at low rpms the bike feels heavy and not smooth , at high rpms the bike also feels hard to get the km like its heavy or something like this , overall i feel something went wrong after this "10 minutes idle"

sorry for message you ugys every 1 hour but im a bit confused and you dont say much at website or any instructions :S

the only thing that i want is my bike to run perfect. i dont care to gain BHP or higher rpms i just want not get lean from the air filter the airlid and the exhaust which hasn't db-killer

i want it to have the perfect fuel-air combination without harming the engine

so what do i do now?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Try uninstalling the tuning box and see if the bike runs OK without it.
Once you know where the fault is, you can get it sorted more easily.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts