KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my new tail bag, the Cortech Super 2.0 arrived today from the US. I saw one on another members video clip and thought they look way better than a geeky Givi box (but maybe not quite as useful).

Took me 20 mins to get the fitment right but it's pretty cool and looks real nice on the 390. Also i'm very impressed with the build quality of the bag - looks like it will last a good while.

The good news is it also fits my 14inch laptop in without expanding the side panels, although if i wanted bigger, both side panels unzip and expand about an extra 4 inches more in total.

Few pics below:

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks good but I'd rather stay with the top box for security reasons. That bag would be stolen in a matter of minutes where I live.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Soft bags here are just a snatch/thief target. Consider this - I locked my wallet with $400 in my Givi with my $1000 helmet today along with a brand new S5 phone and came back to it all intact after a 2 hour fun run. Also I don't lose the pillion seat...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, I can see it being an issue if you don't live in a very secure area. There is no real lock or anything on the Cortech although I suppose you could use a cable bicycle lock of somekind to secure it. In Norway crime is extremely rare so not really an issue. Still don't think i'd leave my wallet in it though un-attended!

Dukeitout, i guess a 17 inch laptop may fit. If you measure yours i'll size it up if you like.

Just completed a 150km ride today with camera and bits in the bag and solid as a rock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts