KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I ride in San Diego and my bike is my commuter. I want to de-cat but is it really worth it? Is the performance change drastic? Also likelihood of getting stopped in California by police? Anyone know the fine? thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi, not sure about the CA fines etc..but I ran the Leo Vince mid pipe and while it did “feel” more responsive in the mid to upper RPMs, it also was too loud and popped too much on decel for me. I ended up taking it off as it didn’t “feel” like the gain was worth it. I’ve got no numbers on how it actually performed, so please take my “feel” as very subjective.

Ps My exhaust is stock and I ran a powertronic piggy back and couldn’t tune out the popping. No other mods.

Pps If you want a Leo Vince I’m selling mine $100 plus shipping. 2017 duke 390 version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, not sure about the CA fines etc..but I ran the Leo Vince mid pipe and while it did “feel” more responsive in the mid to upper RPMs, it also was too loud and popped too much on decel for me. I ended up taking it off as it didn’t “feel” like the gain was worth it. I’ve got no numbers on how it actually performed, so please take my “feel” as very subjective.

Ps My exhaust is stock and I ran a powertronic piggy back and couldn’t tune out the popping. No other mods.

Pps If you want a Leo Vince I’m selling mine $100 plus shipping. 2017 duke 390 version.

Would that mid pipe work with a different brand of exhaust on the 2018 model?

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you don't buy the midpipe I would be interested in it.

Right now I have a MIIV one and it is way to loud for my liking. As long as the Leo Vince one is 8086 part number that should be the right one. Zip code is 94122 for shipping quote.

·
Registered
57 Posts

Right now I have a MIIV one and it is way to loud for my liking. As long as the Leo Vince one is 8086 part number that should be the right one. Zip code is 94122 for shipping quote.
Do you have the Mivv No Kat (KT.019.C2)?

·
Registered
57 Posts

Yes that's the one. Think I'd much rather have the Leo Vince one.

·
Registered
57 Posts

Yes that's the one. Think I'd much rather have the Leo Vince one.
I'm interested in Mivv No Kat, do you sell it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, were you running the de-cat mid pipe with the stock silencer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts