KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on the fence about buying a slip on delkevic exhaut for my 2019 390 and was wondering about some feed back on them cheers

·
Registered
454 Posts
Its the cheapest you can buy from Europe. They offer 3 muffler options. Looks good on my eyes. There are a few videos on YouTube to listen the sound. Kind loud for me.

You must remember that generally the bigger the muffler the deeper the tone. If you want to avoid the screaming brap go for the biggest muffle.

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
172 Posts
my friend bought a complete system for his 600 Bandit and it was nicely made, looked good on the bike and sounded good too with the baffle in

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been on the fence about buying a slip on delkevic exhaut for my 2019 390 and was wondering about some feed back on them cheers
Just installed one on my son's 18 Duke today. We opted for the mini carbon fibre and overall, very pleased.
It was hard to find reviews on these so I hope this helps.
Exhaust is very loud, even with baffle in. Makes bike a whole new animal!!
As long as you don't mind loud I would say you would be very pleased with this system. Quality looks good, and fit was fine.
For the price, I don't see how you could be disappointed.
I seen one post about the length. This is deep and throaty.....not a rice rocket sound.
Hope this helps?

Attachments

·
Registered
467 Posts
Delkavic normally offers road legal and not road legal exhausts. The latter will always be loud but more visually appealing.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had one on my SV650. Sound and look were good and price was amazing. I didn't like that I had to cut the pipe but I think that was an SV issue, not a Delkavic issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts