KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like KTM has a Duke 390 based Adventure model in the cards. Preliminary info has it utilizing a more rugged suspension with longer travel, dual sport tires and a larger fuel tank. Most components should be re purposed from Duke 390 and styling should be similar to the Adventure 990...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks to me like the front tire is slimmer than the back tire. Is that true, and what is the point?

Would the Adventure 390 be more or less expensive than the Duke 390?

·
Registered
33 Posts
anyone had a look at the new ktm 450 rally replica? might give us some hints as to what the 390 adventure might be like

·
Registered
100 Posts
anyone had a look at the new ktm 450 rally replica? might give us some hints as to what the 390 adventure might be like
Only online, but I doubt anything off that bike will make it on the 390R, the parts on there are just too expensive. It does make a grown man drool tho.

·
Registered
817 Posts
The replica is based from the already built EXC and as mentioned hella expensive. We have another mob here in Aus who has also produced a Rally replica from the 690SM and called it a 700RR. Id love to have one in the shed but that price!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont know bud, I think the Adventure 390 is going to follow the same lines as the 990 and 1190 ADV's. Kind of how the D125, 200 and 390 all followed after the 690...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Anybody replaced the Front mudguard with the Dirt Bike type - High above? on D390
Pics and part no. please
I saw a great pic of something like this on the XBHP forum - complete with dirt tires. Unfortunately I didn't book mark it and it will be impossible to find again.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts