KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my duke, and i noticed two cables that are not connected on the left side of the frame, its my first bike, so i do not know much about bikes etc, but im sure i will get a solid answer here! one of them got ¨accessories 1¨ on it! thanks

answer here :rolleyes:

·
Registered
673 Posts
No need to worry about that, it’s obviously for some accessory that’s not fitted.
I looked at my 2019 Duke 390 and it has the same unused connectors behind the horn, near to where yours are.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I noticed it on mine as well. I dont like loose "open" connectors so ill put some headshrink over them to close them off.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Who would ever have thought back in the 1970’s that there would come a day where you could charge a portable pocket sized telephone while riding your motorcycle.
And while doing that, the unit is displaying a map on a flat colour screen and giving route guidance.

They didn't even have that on Star Trek

·
Registered
97 Posts
These are your accessory power connectors to charge your phone GPS etc. One is full time power the other is switched power. KTM dealers sell the cables that connect to them.

This is probably what I am looking for... but can you re-post the link? It seems to be broken. Or can you provide a part number to search with? Much thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
$42, phew! I'm inclined to look for a cable connector off of cycleterminal.com, and wire up a cheap USB plug. I've done that on another bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts