KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
All these are good but make sure you do the checksum correction or you will searching for new ecu.

Στάλθηκε από το ASUS_X00HD μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am interested in the process for the 2018 390 Duke. Read this whole thread and subbin
I guess your duke is using a different ecu than mine, as above stated by satria_wr the ecu is EMP44. That time he was strugle to find the right checksum, hope he can find the right one now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
All these are good but make sure you do the checksum correction or you will searching for new ecu.

Στάλθηκε από το ASUS_X00HD μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Yes, you are absolutely right. I did a wrong checksum correction for this M17.8.7 before. What i did with the tables was, fuel enrichment, advance ignition, rev limit increment, speed limit removal. The engine can start, but when I turn it off, it won't start again. Lucky for me it wasn't bricked, now i use winols for the checksum correction, it works fine. The demo version of winols also works flawlessly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi group! Someone will have the photo of the ignition base map of this ecu? I don't ask for the file because I can't read it. I have the motorcycle equipped with a programmable injection but I do not have the factory reference values of this motorcycle (duke 200 2016) if someone has how to read it and can pass me a photo of the ignition table! or you know more or less what ignition values this bike works with. From already thank you very much

·
Registered
454 Posts
I am sure you won't get any serious gains because all these ktm high rev engines have quite high stock ignition timing settings. On the contrary, extra fuel gives quite perceptible difference.

So I believe you must ad 7-8% fuel to the entire fuel map both closed and open loop and set the rev limit at 12500, not more in my opinion. If you find the ignition map don't add at high loads over 6000 rpm. Give just 5% 4000-6000 rpm (there is a slight loss of power at this rpm band) and use 100 Ron gasoline.

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am sure you won't get any serious gains because all these ktm high rev engines have quite high stock ignition timing settings. On the contrary, extra fuel gives quite perceptible difference.

So I believe you must ad 7-8% fuel to the entire fuel map both closed and open loop and set the rev limit at 12500, not more in my opinion. If you find the ignition map don't add at high loads over 6000 rpm. Give just 5% 4000-6000 rpm (there is a slight loss of power at this rpm band) and use 100 Ron gasoline.

Thanks for the input. but there is not the original computer. It has a fueltech ft300 installed. All the maps must be assembled from 0. The motorcycle is equipped with a turbo, so I need to know the ignition values well. Fuel is tuned with a wideband

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well then if it is a turbo I wouldn't go over 25 degrees at over 80% load and slightly higher (28) at lower loads. Since you have wideband set the target AFR not over than 12.5 at over 80% throttle. If fueltech supports closed loop AFR set it at 14:1 no more than 14.5. If not, for less load than 80% set the AFR at about 13 and for less than 40% at about 14:1. Use default values for idle and add a little fuel if difficult cold start.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can you share the XDF file?

Hi Han_s, Awesome work man!. Can you please share the XDF file (even if it's incomplete), it will help me tremendously understanding the workings and structures of different maps in the duke, I have a KTM RC200 , which shares the same ECU M17.8.7 metal body, I have the files extracted from my ECU, maybe we can share the ECU bin files with each other and compare a few maps between a 200 and 250. I am working on Winols and trying on TunerPro.
Hi brother. Maybe you can help me. I am with a project on my ktm duke 200. and I need to see the original ignition table. Only see the map, since I do not have the tools to read the ecu, nor the ecu in place since it is equipped with a programmable injection. Will you have a picture of this? or any file that you can read on the pc? Thank you

21 - 33 of 33 Posts