KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Duke 390 (White)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good rear bag that fits a full face helmet? Apparently KTM nerfed the good rear bag (61312978000) and now it only expands a little (16L max not 30L)

This is what I wanted before I was sent the little useless bag

Or does anyone know if a helmet fits inside this version bag? (61712928000)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have a good rear bag that fits a full face helmet? Apparently KTM nerfed the good rear bag (61312978000) and now it only expands a little (16L max not 30L)

This is what I wanted before I was sent the little useless bag
View attachment 53390

Or does anyone know if a helmet fits inside this version bag? (61712928000)
View attachment 53391
Well I have the smaller version that expands to fit a helmet on my bike now, with the larger one pictured on the way. Can let you know soon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been looking for a rear tail bag for a few months now, tried some from Shad, Oxford, & some other Ebay brands but at the end, they were sent back. Either they were too bulky, or they did not expand enough. But finally was able to find a bag that worked for me from the Asian Market that was selling on Ebay, the brand is Ghost Racing and it sits like the KTM bag (nice and low) and expands to fit a full size helmet + space for a t-shirt and some tools if you like. The Quality is really good as well, no zipper issues or threads coming apart. Also there is some water resistance, I use it for my daily commute and during a few trips in the rain, my lunch makes it to the destination nice and dry. (y)
(Ignore the seat cushion ... still waiting for the arrival of the comfort seat from my KTM dealer :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well got the larger bag in today it does not fit a helmet, and the truth is the smaller expandable one was a hair too small to fit my Sedici XL full face helmet as well. RCVancity,s find looks like a winner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts