KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November sales for KTM were up 49% compared to November 2012. YTD numbers show KTM is up 28.8 for the year with a month left.

Brad Hagi Vice President of Sales and Marketing for KTM North America:

“Credit for this amazing performance is due to the excellent new product we have brought to market and to the increased effort for KTM by our dealer network,”

For the past 3 years our dealers have risen to every opportunity we have put before them—SXS Mini’s, SX Factory Editions, ISDE Bikes, 990 Adventure Baja Editions, 690 Dukes—and customers have responded well. I can’t wait to see how our dealers perform with the new 1190 Adventure models and the 1290 Super Duke R. To every KTM dealer and their staff – you have my personal thanks for your dedication, energy and effort in making KTM the fastest growing brand in 2013.”
No mention of Duke 390 or the RC's has me a little worried, but the growth is good and demand will only add leverage to our cause. So go make noise at your local KTM retailer ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Is it actually the fastest growing motorcycle company in the US, or are you just asking if that is true?

I can see why KTM is doing so well though. I have seen more and more talk about all the KTM bikes on the internet but I think that hype is behind how available the KTM bikes are in the US, which probably means that KTM has more room for growth.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Kind of depends what statistics you look at, its true they have grown large in the past year but Yamaha's WR450 outstripped KTM here in Australia by 300 something more units sold. The 390 wont appear in figures until mid year 2014 as they wouldnt have been admitted yet.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
179 Posts
KTM is also growing in India. I think India is the second largest bike market to the US, but for KTM they could end up selling more in India than the US just because of the brand recognition in US compared to the brand recognition in India.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
KTM is also growing in India. I think India is the second largest bike market to the US, but for KTM they could end up selling more in India than the US just because of the brand recognition in US compared to the brand recognition in India.
And likely they'll be able to sell more of all their bikes even the high performance ones. I doubt high performance bike sales in India can compare to the U.S., it won't even come anywhere close.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For November 2013 KTM shows a 49% increase over November 2012 in the USA and that is without several hot ticket items like Duke 390/200, not to mention the RC's. Next years numbers should be MASSIVE

·
Registered
134 Posts
KTM is the ONLY bike compay I've even seen with a link for "dealer application" on their website.
I would like to be a dealer and be able to order all the bikes that I wanted such as Duke 390, RC390, Supermoto 390, Duke 690 and Super Duke.

Oh yes I would also order some MX bikes and enduros.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I would like to be a dealer and be able to order all the bikes that I wanted such as Duke 390, RC390, Supermoto 390, Duke 690 and Super Duke.

Oh yes I would also order some MX bikes and enduros.
Keep them all as demos and switch bikes like your change clothes :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Keep them for a bit then sell them afer a few sweet rides. Always have something new to play with ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts