KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had tried signing up here several times over the past few months, and kept getting some sort of new member screening error. Well it finally worked this time. During the interim, I singed up and tried to make the best of the main KTM forum, but there's not too much 390 action there. Though I like the Super Duke and dirt bike stuff, I'm really looking for something a little more specific to what I have, a brand new 2019 390 Duke. I picked it up February 15, 2020 - new old stock - got a decent deal with the KTM $800 rebate. It now has some ~650 miles, freshly broken in. Just installed the PowerTRONIC yesterday evening, but have not had a chance to play with the maps yet. It is supposed to rain all weekend, bleh. Anyway, saying hello. I will likely have some questions and hopefully can share my knowledge in-turn.

~Cheers

Got the fender eliminator from MNNTHBX, and fabricated higher/wider blinker brackets from some stock aluminum to make room for high-mount exhaust, below.

Installed with optional M1/M2 map switch. No quick-shifter.

Next up, full Mivv exhaust with cat delete.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I gotta ask. Is it "390 Duke" or "Duke 390" ?? I was initially saying "Duke 390" but later sorta figured out that it is actually "390 Duke." So which is it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts