KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
570 miles in two weeks so first maintenance and engine 'unlocked' this weekend. Honestly getting those big mirrors out of the way changed the whole experience. I was laughing like a maniac tearing through downtown today.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Fuel tank

I'll be damned if just the airbox and exhaust doesn't make a little difference though. Such a punchy bike just soooooo choppy at low rpm.

So far:

KTM Powerparts bar end mirrors
Coffman Shorty exhaust w/ bling tip
Bagoros full crash bobbin set
Coober vented air-box
(edit: how could I forget PowerParts ergo seat. Single most important upgrade if you get only one; that stock seat is hot garbage)

Ordered and awaiting:
1fingr '2fnger' st-perch clutch and brake levers
Bagoros Tail Tidy

Up next:
Powertronics ECU and FuelX
Wrap

Eventually:
Bagoros 48t sprocket and chain
Bagoros subframe

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey man, just want to warn you with the RAM mount. It broke my phone camera and I had it similarly installed like you do. Just want to mention it to you before it will be too late. My phone was iphone XR.

·
Registered
Duke 390. Surprising huh…..
526 Posts
Nice work buddy. Love the enthusiasm (y)

Yea.......there are just a few modding options available for these bikes aren't there !!! LMAO.

Although it can get; or be as expensive as you choose (Or leave dead stock of course !) - it does at least give you (us) the chance to 'make it yours' and try to
ensure you won't turn up somewhere and find another quite the same. Which is likely some of the reason i'm a serial modder.......

Enjoy your ride, good luck with further mods - and stay safe !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are those powertronics ECU/ FuelX products legal in california? Their website lists nothing about it but the FuelX seems like something I could use for sure with my janky exhaust setup, I'd also love to open up the intake as well. Very curious

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've been really lucky with my modifications.
Recent ones are surprising but all made it better.
Quick throttle
14T front sprocket
GPR Furore exhaust
Comfort seat
Fuel X and K&N filter
Adjustable lower pegs
Pirelli Scorpion STR tires
Puig touring windscreen orange
Tires made the bike more stable especially when it's windy
Pegs and windscreen have made it really comfortable.
I have a 2016 so instrument cluster has orange light.
The windscreen kinda glows especially at the top edge when I ride at night.
Anyway I have had a similar experience bike was surprisingly good at first. But much better after a few upgrades.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great looking bike! Love it mate. Only just got mine and it has already been modded quite a bit so need to individualise it a bit... She came with no mirrors fitted but I do have the stock ones - however they look shite so I'm going to have a look for something like what you have! Also quite like the look of these...

What does the Powertronics ECU and FuelX do mate?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts