KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone leaked it and we benefit, the Super Duke looks meaaaaaaan and meatyyy..

expect the Super Duke to show up with 160-180 hp. We'll get the rest of the details October 1st when KTM officially releases the Super Duke...

·
Registered
208 Posts
The KTM 1290 Super Duke R is a combination of the classic shape of the 690 Duke with some aggressive touches alla the RC8 R superbike.

The front end looks like it could belong to Batman, or a super villain. Whichever suits your personality better.

Only 4 days till the big official reveal. What other goodies will we learn about this bike then?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
anyone wish the superduke had an under-tail exhaust? i think any premium bike like this should have it, it just creates that whole 'exotic-bike' vibe

·
Registered
7 Posts
First post here. Have a deposit down for a 1290. Single exhaust less exotic but probably saved some weight. The listed dry weight for this thing is less than for my 990 SMR which is kind of mind blowing for me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
First post here. Have a deposit down for a 1290. Single exhaust less exotic but probably saved some weight. The listed dry weight for this thing is less than for my 990 SMR which is kind of mind blowing for me.
@dflowerz

How much did you end up puting down for the deposit?

I don't mind having to deal with just one exhuast, so afterwards if I decide to pick up an aftermarket exhaust I would just be paying for one canister and have money left over for something else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts