KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, All!

Lurked around the forum for long enough, thought it was time to join up and say Hi.

I'm based in West London, and been enjoying my 390 for about 3,000 miles now - brilliant thing for commuting to and from work and great fun to tool around on during my days off. Somehow, I'm still managing to average 80mpg+, too. ;)

Mine was spec'd with a few useful Powerparts from new (notably the tailbag!), but I'd like to add to the luggage capacity a bit for some longer trips once this Covid Lockdown is over...

...odd question perhaps, but - anyone here know if the Duke 690 panniers will fit properly to the 390 carriers?

Thanks in advance, look forward to seeing you around the boards!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome, brother. Unfortunately, I cannot attest to the fitment of the luggage as I would like to know what all works for the same reason.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for the warm welcome, guys. :)

Much as I love the look of the Powerparts panniers, I've had a change of heart and opted for some Givi ones instead - reviews suggest they're a bit more robust, and they'll match my Givi tank bag nicely.

I look forward to getting them fitted and, as soon as this lockdown is lifted, stuffing them full of goodies for a bit of light touring!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome to the group!

I just added a Givi top box to my Duke and I'm very happy with it. The price was much more palatable than the Powerparts luggage too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts