KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

Fried TFT Display - No power to bike can’t turn on

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  AussieJack 
checked all the fuses and connections myself and everything was fine, tried a new battery but still no power getting anywhere else on the bike. To clarify, the bike has no power to the tft, lights or indicators NOR will the bike turn on.
I read somewhere that if there is an interruption to the lighting circuit, the bike refuses to start. This might be your root cause, maybe do a deep dive into why lights aren't coming on. It might be a bad switch or a damaged wire somewhere.

oes it actually need to be coded at the factory or can I simply buy a new/used TFT display online and plug it in. Unsure if this is a tactic from the dealer or it’s legit as I’ve had a few people on FB say it’s just a plug n play with no coding required.
I dont think this is true. People have transplanted Duke 390 TFT screens onto their Duke 250 with almost everything running without any coding required.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.