KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D:D:cool::cool: GUYS FORTUNATELY I HAVE LOADS OF STOCK OF AKRAPOVIC NOW BOTH TITANIUM AS WELL AS CARBON FIBRE AKRAPOVIC SILENCERS. I AM READY TO SHIP THEM TO YOU . ALSO OFFERING THEM AT A GOOD COST SO GO AHEAD AND PLACE YOUR ORDERS. YOU WILL BE HAPPY AT FINALLY YOU ARE ABLE TO GET THE BEST EXHAUST FOR YOUR BIKES AT LOW COST ... SO HAPPY BUYING !!!:D;):D

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:D:D:cool::cool: GUYS FORTUNATELY I HAVE LOADS OF STOCK OF AKRAPOVIC NOW BOTH TITANIUM AS WELL AS CARBON FIBRE AKRAPOVIC SILENCERS. I AM READY TO SHIP THEM TO YOU . ALSO OFFERING THEM AT A GOOD COST SO GO AHEAD AND PLACE YOUR ORDERS. YOU WILL BE HAPPY AT FINALLY YOU ARE ABLE TO GET THE BEST EXHAUST FOR YOUR BIKES AT LOW COST ... SO HAPPY BUYING !!!:D;):D
I HAVE ATTACHED SOME PHOTOS AS TREAT ...;):p;)

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
Why are you using Phil's picture? I know his is genuine Akra but your other pictures show no mid pipe and those slip ons dont look like any Akra carbon Ive ever seen.
Are these genuine Akra or is this another Indian knock off ripping people of their money? I have no problem with people trying to make their own pieces but selling blatant rip offs pi$$es me off!!! Its like the person over there trying to sell Yoshi and Termogini pipes when they dont even make them, its becoming ridiculous...........will get off my soap box now.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why are you using Phil's picture? I know his is genuine Akra but your other pictures show no mid pipe and those slip ons dont look like any Akra carbon Ive ever seen.
Are these genuine Akra or is this another Indian knock off ripping people of their money? I have no problem with people trying to make their own pieces but selling blatant rip offs pi$$es me off!!! Its like the person over there trying to sell Yoshi and Termogini pipes when they dont even make them, its becoming ridiculous...........will get off my soap box now.
@DAN I AM USING PHILS PIC FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES. ALSO HERE I AM TAKING ABOUT JUST THE SLIP ON!! . DUDE HAVE YOU HEARD OF FOX FINDING GRAPES ARE SOUR ???... SINCE HE CANT REACH TO THEM. . IF YOU HAVENT USED A REAL AKRA OR SEEN IT HOW CAN YOU TELL IF THEY ARE REAL OR NOT . BUDDY THATS THE REAL AKRAPOVIC AND NOT ANY HOME MADE PRODUCT WITH AKRA STICKERING !!!:p:p.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And they are not genuine akra, they look cheap as chips
MOSTIN BUDDY THEY ARE THEY REAL AKRAPOVIC SILENCERS. ITS AVALIABLE IN TWO OPTIONS ONE IS TITANIUM BODY AND OTHER IS CARBON. THE ONE WHICH PHIL HAS IS TITANIUM BODY. I HAVE BOTH JUST FOR ALL YOUR FURTHER REFERENCES PLEASE HAVE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE PRODUCT AND ITEM OFFERED BEFORE MAKING ANY DUMB STATEMENTS :p

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys i have friends who have installed this on their suzuki hayabusa. Now hayabusa is the most prestigious and mean product in two wheel sector in our country. It retails at around 20 lakhs inr , which by any means is not affordable to common masses . I mean its a toy only for the uber rich and famous in our country. If these guys spent such huge amounts on their bikes which are 1300 cc monsters ours is only 390cc ktm . . Which is not even 1/3 of their bikes. If they spent so much on their bikes what you guys think will they go for cheap knock off aftermarket silencers for such expensive machines ???.. I am attaching the akrapovic attached to one of my friends busa . . Let the picture do the taking.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Also guys for reference attaching both versions full photos the carbon fiber finnish and titanium finnish versions. FROM AKRAPOVIC OFFICIAL WEBSITE Have a look. ALSO THE STRAIGHT PIPE IS IN BETWEEN THE CHASSIS FRAME AND DIRECT FITTING
Dude. Stop. That one you just posted from the Akra website looks nothing like the one in your OP.
See the openings in the steel band on the tip side? Completely different.
As Dan1 mentioned, the carbon weaving looks nothing alike.
And how can you compare "OMG mine is so cheap compared to the official one!!!" when yours is just the slip on vs. full exhaust with cat. No **** it's cheaper.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mate seriously you're not fooling anyone here. Regardless of the fact that these pipes are clearly not genuine akras, akra only sells their pipes for ktms through ktm dealers and power part retailers.

Even if they were we would need the mid pipe to link the slip on and the header.

I hope that you asked Phil's permission to use his photo to sell your product, though i doubt it as you seem to lack any comprehension of intellectual property.

If you were genuine list a price and a secure store front that people could purchase these from. If not politely remove your dodgy product and salesmanship from these forums, it's not wanted here.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Dude. Stop. That one you just posted from the Akra website looks nothing like the one in your OP.
See the openings in the steel band on the tip side? Completely different.
As Dan1 mentioned, the carbon weaving looks nothing alike.
And how can you compare "OMG mine is so cheap compared to the official one!!!" when yours is just the slip on vs. full exhaust with cat. No **** it's cheaper.
DUDE STRAPONTIN THE ONE WHICH I POSTED IS EXACTLY LIKE THE AKRA FROM THE WEBSITE. AS FAR AS THE OPENINGS ARE CONCERNED THE CARBY END CAPS OPENING DIFFER . SOME HAVE OVAL HOLLOW ENDS SOME HAVE CIRCLE HOLLOW ENDS. YOU CAN CHECK WITH AKRAPOVIC OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR THAT MATTER. REGARDING COMPARISON IS CONCERNED DUDE .. CMMON I AM SELLING IT CHEAP AS COMPARED TO WHAT IT OFFICIALLY RETAILS MAN. DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC . . I MEAN WHEN YOU GUYS GET THE SAME PRODUCT WITH SAME SPECIFICATIONS AT A PREMIUM PRICE YOU GUYS CRIB ABOUT HOW EXPENSIVE THE PRICING IS. HOW unaffordable THE AKRAPOVIC IS . THE SAME PRODUCT YOU GUYS GET AT A LOWER COSTING THEN IT SEEMS AS CRAPPY TO YOU. WOW THATS WIERED MENTALITY MAN. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY BIG STORES AND BIG MALLS MAKE A KILLING MONEY BY SELLING GOODS TWICE OR THRICE THEIR VALUES TO YOU GUYS . BECAUSE YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY THEM AT THOSE COST. SIMILARLY WHEN A BROTHER OFFERS YOU THE SAME PRODUCT WITH SAME SPECIFICATIONS AT LOWER COST SUDDENLY IT SEEMS FAKE TO YOU. I MEAN ... REAL NICE MENTALITY :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mate seriously you're not fooling anyone here. Regardless of the fact that these pipes are clearly not genuine akras, akra only sells their pipes for ktms through ktm dealers and power part retailers.

Even if they were we would need the mid pipe to link the slip on and the header.

I hope that you asked Phil's permission to use his photo to sell your product, though i doubt it as you seem to lack any comprehension of intellectual property.

If you were genuine list a price and a secure store front that people could purchase these from. If not politely remove your dodgy product and salesmanship from these forums, it's not wanted here.
BROTHER MITCH . . I DO NOT KNOW IN WHICH WORLD YOU LIVE. I AGREE THAT AKRAPOVIC END CANS AKA SILENCERS AKA EXHAUST ARE SOLD THROUGH THEIR KTM DEALERS AND POWER PART RETAILERS. BUT DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU CANNOT PROCURE THEM FROM ANY WHERE AT ALL.. DUDE WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER MAN.... THERE ARE MANY SOURCES YOU CAN GET YOUR PRODUCT FROM. . . AND THAT TO AT CHEAPER COSTS. . . SAY TO GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE . . ROLEX IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE ONLY THROUGH THEIR OFFICIAL BOUTIQUE OR GALLERY STILL PEOPLE MANAGE TO IMPORT IT GET THEIR HANDS ON THE PRODUCT THROUGH OTHER SOURCES RIGHT . . NOW TELL ME HOWS THAT POSSIBLE ? ? ? SIMILARLY EVEN THOUGH AKRAPOVIC ARE BEEN HOLD UP BY KTM FOR THEIR PRODUCTS. YOU DO HAVE OTHER RESOURCES TO PROCURE THEM. . . HA HA LOL LOL :p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek: NEXT THING YOU WILL SAY THAT FERRARI IS AVAILABLE ONLY IN ITALY YOU WONT GET THEM ANY WHERE ELSE.:p:p:p:p REGARDING PHILS SNAP, MIND YOU THAT SNAP IS FREELY AVAILABLE ON THE WEB. . IF IT IS AVAILABLE ON THE NET THEN IT IS BUT NATURAL NOT COPY RIGHT ?? ALSO. . AS I MENTIONED EARLIER IF YOU WOULD HAD TAKEN COGNIZANCE AND TROUBLE OF THE EARLIER POST OF MINE, I HAD CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT THAT SNAP WAS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. I WASNT IN ANY CASE CLAIMING THAT THAT BIKE IS MINE ETC ETC. . . SO BEFORE PASSING ANY DUMB STATEMENTS. PLEASE TAKE THE TROUBLE TO CLEARLY READ UNDERSTAND AND DECIPHER EARLIER POSTS.

NOW REGARDING THE QUALITY AND AUTHENTICITY OF THE PRODUCT IS CONCERNED. BROTHER LET ME TELL YOU THE PRODUCT IS 100 GENUINE AND THE REAL MCCOY . . :cool::cool: ALSO THE MID PIPE IS AVAILABLE BUT WHEN YOU DO THE INSTALLATION THE MAJORITY PORTION OF IT GETS HIDDEN BEHIND THE FRAME CHASSIS. IF THAT IS YOU GET TO SEE THE AKRA INSTALLATION IN REAL WORLD SCENARIO:p:p. ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF IT CAN BE SEEN ATTACHED TO THE MAIN CAN . ALSO JUST FOR THE RECORD REGARDING MY FONDNESS FOR AUTHENTICITY AND comprehension of intellectual property BROTHER LET ME TELL YOU EVEN THE SMALLEST OF SMALL NUT ON MY KTM 390 DUKE IS AUTHENTIC. . THOUGH I HIGHLY DOUBT . . . NO NO WAIT I ASSURE YOU A ZILLION PERCENT YOUR EXPOSURE TO LUXURY POWER PARTS REGARDING KTM MUST BE FAIRLY LIMITED :rolleyes::rolleyes:. THATS THE REASON YOU CANNOT IDENTIFY THE REAL DEAL FROM THE CHEAP COPY ONES. . SO THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION ABOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND LIKENESS TOWARDS AUTHENTICITY AND YOUR EXPOSURE, EXPERIENCE AND CAPACITY TOWARDS THE SAME LOL LOL . .

ALSO AS MENTIONED IN MY EARLIER POST . THE SAME PRODUCT WHEN YOU BUY THROUGH STORES AND MALLS. THEY ADD ALL LOADS OF PRENIUM TAXES CRAP AND **** ON YOU. . WHERE AS IN YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY TO PAY FOR THEM. BUT SAME PRODUCT A BROTHER OFFERS YOU AT CHEAPER RATES THERE IS THE QUESTION OF DOUBT AND QUERY AND WHAT NOT. . . I MEAN ITS LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN TO GET DUPED . . .

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST AS MENTIONED EARLIER . . . I HAVE ATTACHED A PIC OF MY FRIENDS HAYABUSA WITH THE AKRAPOVIC PRODUCT. . . IF SUCH A OWNER OF SUCH A HIGH VALUED BIKE INSTALLS THIS PRODUCT, ITS BUT OBVIOUS THAT ITS GENUINE TO THE CORE !!! I MEAN IF A INDIVIDUAL HAS THE CAPACITY TO BUY MAINTAIN SUCH EXPENSIVE PRODUCT, IT BUT NATURAL HE WONT GO IN FOR SOME CHEAP QUALITY AFTERMARKET ACCESSORIES WHICH WOULD DEGRADE THE LIFE, VALUE AND QUALITY OF HIS BIKE. . . THAT WOULD BE INSULTING AND REALLY DUMB. .

·
Registered
112 Posts
If you have such rich friends, please ask one of them to buy you a keyboard with a working caps lock key.

Your words could more than I ever could to discredit yourself, so over and out.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL LOL LOL DUDE . . .:D:D:D:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: AKRAPOVIC IS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING THEIR PRODUCT LINE . I MEAN ITEMS ARE NOT FROM SAME BATCH LINES EVEN THEY DIFFER AS THEY ARE FROM DIFFERENT YEAR OF PRODUCTION DIFFERENT BATCHES . TO TELL YOU AN EXAMPLE . . THE OLD AKRAPOVIC EXHAUST DECAL WAS MORE FANCIER AND LIKE A SCORPION . AS COMPARED TO NEW ONE. .. . I AM SURE YOU MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH THEIR NEW LOGO DESIGN . . SO IF YOU SEE AN OLD LOGO DESIGN AKRA WOULD YOU PROMPTLY SAY THAT ITS FAKE TOO. . I MEAN IF YOU WOULD . . YOU WILL BE TERMED AS A LAUGHING STOCK . . JUST TO ENLIGHTEN YOU MORE ATTACHING SNAPS AS TO CLEAR YOUR CONFUSION..

P.S [ ALL THE CANS ARE AUTHENTIC AS WELL GENUINE , EVEN THOUGH MATERIAL USED ON THEM WILL DIFFER BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT BATCHES ]:cool:

Attachments

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Guys one more thing can any one enlighten me how to post bigger pics here to make things more clear because whatever pics i can attach are coming in thumbnails format. . Can anyone describe the procedure to attach bigger pic into the post just as the above post where strapotin has attached

·
Registered
117 Posts
LOL LOL LOL DUDE . . .:D:D:D:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: AKRAPOVIC IS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING THEIR PRODUCT LINE . I MEAN ITEMS ARE NOT FROM SAME BATCH LINES EVEN THEY DIFFER AS THEY ARE FROM DIFFERENT YEAR OF PRODUCTION DIFFERENT BATCHES . TO TELL YOU AN EXAMPLE . . THE OLD AKRAPOVIC EXHAUST DECAL WAS MORE FANCIER AND LIKE A SCORPION . AS COMPARED TO NEW ONE. .. . I AM SURE YOU MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH THEIR NEW LOGO DESIGN . . SO IF YOU SEE AN OLD LOGO DESIGN AKRA WOULD YOU PROMPTLY SAY THAT ITS FAKE TOO. . I MEAN IF YOU WOULD . . YOU WILL BE TERMED AS A LAUGHING STOCK . . JUST TO ENLIGHTEN YOU MORE ATTACHING SNAPS AS TO CLEAR YOUR CONFUSION..

P.S [ ALL THE CANS ARE AUTHENTIC AS WELL GENUINE , EVEN THOUGH MATERIAL USED ON THEM WILL DIFFER BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT BATCHES ]:cool:
Yeah. Sure.
Except every single one you posted has the same differences to your "authentic" model. ****, it looks like the sticker is actually the thing that's closest to the original!!

See the brushed steel look of the metal band vs. the polished steel on your copy?
See the brushed steel look of the pipe vs. the polished steel look of your copy?
See the 6-sided openings in the steel band vs. the diamond shaped ones in your copy?
See the matt carbon look vs. the gloss look of your copy?
See the tight carbon weave vs. the larger one in your copy?
See my use of lower case letters, punctuation and paragraphs vs. YOUR INANE RAMBLINGS RAHHRAHHHARHHH?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.