KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, just a joke for start :D Simon from UK, riding on Suzuki GS500 currently. I want something more fresh than my old GS, and i have A2 licence. Duke 390 will be a good substitute for GS ? :D

Are you riding a lot on highways, on roads out of the town ? Do you have enough fighting with strong wind during your motorcycle travels ?
Are you looking for trusted manufacturer of motorcycles windscreens ? Check out The Motorcyclescreens.eu leading brand in the europe providing top sort of dedicated motorcycle windscreens, windscreen BMW K 1200 GT, wind deflector, universal scooters screen, high touring windscreens and double bubble racing windscreen as well. In our offer we have motorcycle windscreens for APRILIA, windscreen BMW K 1200 GT, KTM, YAMAHA< DUCATI<TRIUMPH<SUZUKI, KAWASAKI, HONDA and more.

·
Registered
106 Posts
the GS is a nice riding bike, smooth and reliable but boring, the DUKE is definitely an exciting bike to ride, it's small light and compact but not so nice at low revs, the fuel range is probably no match for the GS but it has a smaller tank, given the choice I'd have the Duke

1 - 3 of 3 Posts