KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Duke 390 has popped up on KTM Canada and KTM USA websites. Now you cant get to it from the drop down menus but the page is live, which means we should be seeing the release date pop up any day now. I believe CEO Pierer said it would be spring '14 for us NA's, well its spring '14 iddn it ;)

CAN: KTM 390*Duke*ABS 2014 - Highlights

US: KTM 390*Duke*ABS 2014 - Highlights

no prices however...

·
Registered
208 Posts
This is great news. Thanks for letting us know. Now we just need to get a price and we can start placing orders. Well, not quite, but that must be just around the corner. I wonder how long after they start taking orders will the Duke 390s be delivered.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Took 3 to 4 months for the bikes to arrive in Australia after the June release date. This included initial world demand and factory strikes, surely their smarter this time and have already begun amassing crate numbers.
This is a good sign folks, Ive been impatiently waiting for the release myself and I have one already!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
That's great news. It means soon we'll see lots of accesories and aftermarket parts in american ebay, amazon and so on.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Took 3 to 4 months for the bikes to arrive in Australia after the June release date. This included initial world demand and factory strikes, surely their smarter this time and have already begun amassing crate numbers.
This is a good sign folks, Ive been impatiently waiting for the release myself and I have one already!!
Wasn't very happy to read this. Hopefully, it doesn't have the same delay in NA. given that none of the production is based in NA though, it may have a similar delay.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Wasn't very happy to read this. Hopefully, it doesn't have the same delay in NA. given that none of the production is based in NA though, it may have a similar delay.
I think you folks will be ok, there was a lot of noise around when they were first released and had shipments diverted due to bigger pre sales in other countries. It was a mess tbh and something I dont want go through again soon.......the RC will be the same but.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think you folks will be ok, there was a lot of noise around when they were first released and had shipments diverted due to bigger pre sales in other countries. It was a mess tbh and something I dont want go through again soon.......the RC will be the same but.
well I think the real concern over here is going to be allocation numbers and what nots. Firstly KTM shops are FEWWW and far between and the few that there are cater nealy exclusively to Moto X. Thats the only thing I'm really, really worried about. Delays are delays, Duke is already a year late to its NA reveal at this point, whats another few months :rolleyes: HA, yea RIGHT. WANT THE FECKING BIKE KTM, Are you listening here?????:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I contacted my local KTM Dealer here in Canada and they said the Duke 390 is going to be a 2015 model and not available until October/November >.<

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope, that's the Duke 390. Really wish it was landing for this riding season.
JEEEEEEEEEEEEZ. Really.... They were supposed to be here this time 2013, fast forward a year... and YEA... like I said whats another few months :rolleyes::rolleyes:

cabin fever...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts