KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to get a feeling how my wife feels, but might sell off some parts off my 2017 Duke. (Eg Booster Plug, Remus Slip on, handguards, comfort seat, bar end mirrors....).

Might take a week or two to come to a decision if I keep my Duke which I absolutely love or if my new one will address all my needs.

Just as a heads up.

Ride safe.

Sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice ride! Congrats!
Thx Whiskey. Need to get used to it, rather different handling obviously. I like it,yet a bit scared tbh.

Main difference is the shifting... I) you don’t need to care which gear you’re in (slow turn in 4th - who cares, so much torque). II) the blipper (down and up) clutches shifting. Super nice, yet the inline 4 doesn’t motor-brake as much as the 1 cylinder.

Bought her used today - 2016 Model with 2400 miles on it (who buys a bike like this and puts in only 600miles a year??? I put on 6k on my Duke in one year), so only 50miles of riding her as it was getting dark, but the pull of 160hp - f** me. Didn’t yet go above 7k rpm, as I think I would wet my pants a little. Bloody bonkers.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I've also got an 1100RT in the garage, I get it. The little Duke is fun around town, but the BMW is going to be a lot more fun in the twisties. Enjoy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Might be interested In that seat. Post up some better pics. And are there any other goodies? What phone mount is that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Need to get a feeling how my wife feels, but might sell off some parts off my 2017 Duke. (Eg Booster Plug, Remus Slip on, handguards, comfort seat, bar end mirrors....).

Might take a week or two to come to a decision if I keep my Duke which I absolutely love or if my new one will address all my needs.

Just as a heads up.

Ride safe.

Sick

How much for the booster plug?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sry, didn’t check in for a while. My wife is going to make her license once this cluster**** of Covid is over and then using the little one as her first bike.

Thx and apologies I didn’t reply earlier.

Sick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts