KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
That bike looks great...saw it in person at the dealer. If I knew this was going to be available this year, I would not have purchased a !Grom. But then again, if I got this bike, I wouldn't have gotten my 390...

·
Administrator
2,613 Posts
Great little Dukes the 200 are.
Still riding my 2012 first-Gen on an almost daily basis.
With the standard sprockets tops out around 120km/h which is more than fine in the Lao PDR.

·
Administrator
2,613 Posts
I hope you'll get the fan issue sorted soon.
My 200 over 40,000 km in the tropics and still running as clockwork.
I check the oil and coolant levels before setting off each time and never ever even needed to top up either.
Oil change (and filter) every 5,000km or so and coolant (after a flush with distilled water mixed with vinegar) every 2 years.
If a cooling fan does not switch on any water-cooled bike shall overheat if not moving fast enough.

And its overheating with the fan not turning on!! Typical duke.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll be calling the dealer tomorrow. Its only 4 days old. I'm going to make them inspect the engine as well considering this could have damaged something. Really bad first impression of the KTM to be honest. Not to mention its only been around 68f at the moment in the mountains of Pennsylvania. Couldn't imagine if it was a +100f summer day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.