KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
The Powercone is pretty loud especially when you remove the DB killer, theres one other version like this only it had MotoGP style outlet thats louder again. Still waiting for a true underslung myself. Hopefully Remus will do one.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The Powercone is pretty loud especially when you remove the DB killer, theres one other version like this only it had MotoGP style outlet thats louder again. Still waiting for a true underslung myself. Hopefully Remus will do one.
I've also been hoping on an underslung exhaust from remus.
seems like some Dukes are already out, wouldn't be surprised if they're working on one already

·
Registered
83 Posts
Exhaust System KTM Duke 390 2013 "Fast Can" Slip on with Link Pipe and DB Killer | eBay

There appears to be a GPR exhaust slip on can replacement for the 390 now!

Good price as well. It replaces the Cat can completely from the header back.

I just ordered one. Report from me will be coming once I have it on (due late Jan).
"ALL" slip-ons eliminate that CAT can...
No other way to install a slip-on... that CAT can is ALWAYS eliminated no matter what brand.
Question is...How is the Performance once installed and how is the sound? If it will be too loud or not? I've had a friend who installed a Malossi slip-on on his 390 and he lost some topspeed. This was due to the fact that he lost some back pressure to help power this 373cc single. He confirmed it as he would see 175KPH on his speedo with the stock can, but with the malossi slip-on he could only top out at 165kph...He also installed a K&N High Flow airfilter and had it on both tests...

I will have to check with others regarding this issue.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts