KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings

i just got my 390 yesterday so i will be active in this forum more often.

seen some of fellow malaysian people here.

doesnt got anything to say here so, just shouting that im new here. haha.

greetings again.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Be sure to post some pics of your new bike when you get the chance. Seems like this bike is pretty popular in SE Asia. I've seen some people from Malaysia and Singapore on here too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks thanks.

my bike is still in standard forms. waitng for some time before touching it up. hehe.

yup, before this i ride a yamaha moped bike. 135lc, small dis. only. this duke is my stepping stone to a new world.

actually found this forum after got a hit on akrapovic thread done by eikon. so you have my thanks there. hee

·
Registered
573 Posts
Selamat Datang AJ ... Phil here ... from JB ... click around and you can find some useful note

·
Registered
200 Posts
thanks thanks.

my bike is still in standard forms. waitng for some time before touching it up. hehe.

yup, before this i ride a yamaha moped bike. 135lc, small dis. only. this duke is my stepping stone to a new world.

actually found this forum after got a hit on akrapovic thread done by eikon. so you have my thanks there. hee
Welcome @AkiraJames

Do you plan on changing anything on your duke? and how was the change from riding a moped to the duke?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts