KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kinda late to say welcome but "welcome" :D
Yeah, kind of. But I only registered to the furoms like yesterday :D

hey bro where are you from in the Philippines? I'm from marikina :) you want to ride this sunday?
I'm from Bacolod City jaswave, too far away :D though wish I could go to Manila to buy motorcycle parts. I can't get any here unless I order it online.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You should ask jaswave for a picture. He posted one in facebook the other day. Looks really fun and I wish I could go there as well.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hope the country is doing well after the tsunami you guys went through. I've been to manila before and its a really interesting city. Plenty to do.

The traffic in the Philippines is crazy, but I'm sure that a bike would make it much easier to weave through that traffic. Bikes must be popular there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hope the country is doing well after the tsunami you guys went through. I've been to manila before and its a really interesting city. Plenty to do.

The traffic in the Philippines is crazy, but I'm sure that a bike would make it much easier to weave through that traffic. Bikes must be popular there.
Seems okay now. The tsunami affected areas are now being fixed. But progress is kind of slow though.

And yeah traffic is crazy in the metropolitan areas like manila. I live in the province where the roads are much more open and there isn't much traffic. So much room to play with the duke here. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Jollibee XRM group pic

The pic in front of the Jollibee looks much like the rest stop on the South Luzon Expressway. Does anyone know if the Duke 390 can legally ride on the SLEX?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've ridden my bike with a passenger only a few times but it was just short distances. But it wasn't that hard to maneuver. I removed the rear foot pegs and the bars for the passenger because honestly, I really don't like having passengers on my bike.

Also, the duke 390 can be ridden on the SLEX :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts