KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and greetings to all the forum community! Well im looking to buy a 3rd party Handlebar from Magura - Renthal - Pro-Taper
All 3 companies have a size chart at every single product.
The problem is that i cant figure out what is the size of the stock handlebar and also at the risers! What sizes should i look up to in order to buy one and be plug and play or at least with a few minor changes? You guys have any tips of what should i be aware of?
Has anyone installed renthal fatbar? protaper evo ? magura x line? if yes share your setups with uploading pictures so i and all the forum members can have a taste of your builds !!! :D

KTM Duke 390 2020 Model.

Thanks in advance and for your time 馃弽馃弽馃弽馃弽馃弽馃弽馃弽馃弽馃弽馃弽

Registered
What did you end up doing with your bars? I鈥檓 looking for a new bar and I鈥檓 struggling to find an aftermarket solution to fit the unique 26mm clamp area the dukes have.

Registered
All three will fit as far as I鈥檓 aware. Of course the X-line has one targeted at the small Dukes. It鈥檚 a dirt bike bar size because it鈥檚 a KTM.

Registered
I just drilled out my risers user a round metal hole saw. Clamped the risers together using washers to get 27.5mm top to bottom then bored through with a 27.5mm hole bit to get them to 27.5mm wide. Too easy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts