KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
washed n polish the bike on a rainy morning ... then i went out in the afternoon and bath it on mud again ... duh ...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well at least you got a chance to ride!

Majority of us away from the east have our bikes in storage for winter :(

So the only thing that could be done is sit and stare.

·
Registered
200 Posts
ohhh .... sorry ... it never snow here ... how i wish ..but anyway ... hehehehe
i'm sneakin out now .... got a 100km++ ride plan .... wanted to check out the Tip Of Asia ..

Tanjung Piai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hey Phil we should switch places. you can pick up snowboarding or skiing whatever you want in this winter wonderland EXCEPT for riding!

I would love to be in Malaysia right now, riding in the country roads. Freedom!

Awesome! How was the trip?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ohhhh snowboarding and skiiinggg .... i'm sooo longing for thattt .... hahaha ...
yeah ... problery we should hahaha .... let me start building a teleport :D

yah know ... everytime i plan on something ... something will get into my way ... got a call from factory ... they had some problem ...so i need to be there .. so gone my whole day ...

anyway ... i can do it tomorrow ... as in 5 hours from now ... it's gonna be 9:30am and hmm hope nobody bugs me this Saturday morning ...

its about less then 100km from my place anyway ... i never been to .. wanted to create some history ...
i did plan to to travel from the Southern tip of Malaysia and ride up to the Northern tip of Malaysia ...
hope these coming months i would have the time to do it ...

yeah .... it's country zigzag winding road here ...with beautiful green scenery ... cos the leaves wont change color ... always everlasting green .. at times i hate t ... i love the changing colors in 4 season country ... nice..

Hey Phil we should switch places. you can pick up snowboarding or skiing whatever you want in this winter wonderland EXCEPT for riding!

I would love to be in Malaysia right now, riding in the country roads. Freedom!

Awesome! How was the trip?

·
Registered
573 Posts
hahaha .. seriously ... this 390 is making me crazy ... i park my bike in my living room .. seriously ... but near to the main door ... and my notebook is in the kitchen ... from here ..i can see it ... and thats makes me want to ride it ...:D

That quote from you is sig worthy, seriously LOL

i always tell my juniors ... rain wont kill ... waiting would
- @philcuore

·
Registered
573 Posts
we dont celebrate it here ... but all US website sure does ... been at revzilla and motorcycle-superstore darn .... i wish i were in US ... free shipping ... u must be kiddin ... no restock ??? oh my gad ...

·
Registered
83 Posts
washed n polish the bike on a rainy morning ... then i went out in the afternoon and bath it on mud again ... duh ...
Happens to us here too in the Philippines...we only have two weather seasons though:
Wet and Dry (Rainy and Summer)...we are heading towards our best riding season now...from November to Feb..we get cool, cold dry weather...March, April, May and June is summer...July to October is rainy season...

·
Registered
573 Posts
yee haa .. let's ride ! :D:D:D

Happens to us here too in the Philippines...we only have two weather seasons though:
Wet and Dry (Rainy and Summer)...we are heading towards our best riding season now...from November to Feb..we get cool, cold dry weather...March, April, May and June is summer...July to October is rainy season...

·
Registered
200 Posts
i plan get to some alpinestars stuff at revzilla ...
Nice! I didn't get anything really. i have everything i need for now so didn't want to fall in the trap of spending more money.

What did you end up picking up?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Opps missed this question Dan, i end up checking with my local store and Apline star size is subjective to the county made.

So i chicken out and wait for my local store to order a correct size for the particular model with 50% price extra .... darn ....:(

and it came with a wrong size, so prolly i will go Singapore and shop for it.

Nice! I didn't get anything really. i have everything i need for now so didn't want to fall in the trap of spending more money.

What did you end up picking up?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Opps missed this question Dan, i end up checking with my local store and Apline star size is subjective to the county made.

So i chicken out and wait for my local store to order a correct size for the particular model with 50% price extra .... darn ....:(

and it came with a wrong size, so prolly i will go Singapore and shop for it.
No worries. The best you can do when ordering online is to look at there size charts with every measurement and sometimes even with that you can get a wrong fitted size.

You might end up paying more locally but at least you know you got it right and dont have to bother with shipping back and forth.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts