KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd say hello. I bought a 2018 Duke 390 a few months back from my local KTM dealer, Dave Barkshire, just outside Norwich. I started training immediately with Dave Barkshires Training School. Passed the CBT, theory then Mod 1 and 2. Since then I've been putting a few miles on my Duke. I have to say I absolutely love it!

Oh and I can't praise Dave and his staff highly enough. Brilliant service from the shop and from Pete at the Training School.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just thought I'd say hello. I bought a 2018 Duke 390 a few months back from my local KTM dealer, Dave Barkshire, just outside Norwich. I started training immediately with Dave Barkshires Training School. Passed the CBT, theory then Mod 1 and 2. Since then I've been putting a few miles on my Duke. I have to say I absolutely love it!

Oh and I can't praise Dave and his staff highly enough. Brilliant service from the shop and from Pete at the Training School.
Welcome. There are some good roads round you for the 390, must be fun. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey mate I'm from Norwich too! And just picked up a Duke 390 also yesterday.

I've been riding a few years now and this is my third bike. I've still got my Daytona , but got this for blasting round the back lanes etc. Just need the good weather now!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome, fellas. I was born in Norwich but my family migrated to Australia forty years ago. Still have fond memories of the Castle, Carrow Rd stadium and pubs on the Broads in summer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts