KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Hi if its new from a dealer then all you get is an invoice. They will register it with KTM and soon you will start getting emails “ Welcome to Ktm” etc. The two year RAC cover is sent in the post with a credit card showing the bikes reg. This took about 10 days from the bike being delivered.

So in summary
No manuals or service book with a new bike
Supplying dealer MUST register your bike with KTM for you to receive emails
Once above is done KTM RAC card will be posted to your home address

HTH Steve

· Registered
61 Posts
When it comes to moving bikes around the garage my 140 kg Duke is a pleasure. My F700GS (200kg) feels like the tyres are flat and ever so top heavy. Thing is before I bought the Duke the GS felt very manageable. Its a slippery slope, next stop a nifty 50cc :ROFLMAO:;)

· Registered
61 Posts
i understand you can download the manual, but have discovered i should have had a delivery certificate and information regarding the breakdown cover, etc.
Hi and welcome , as explained above ( Post no 3) your breakdown cover for your region will be posted to you at your home address. Ring your dealer and make sure KTM have your full details as this is part of the 2 yr warranty.
I never had a delivery certificate with my bike and it was brand new. All I had was an invoice and payment confirmation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts