KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soooooo finally i can call myself a member of the 390 group..
i picked up my duke on saturday rode straight home and put my akrapovic exhaust on. (love it) picked up and installed my Evotech Tail tidy today (love that too). and the bike... well what a bike.. still running it in of course, can not wait until i can really open it up.

·
Registered
533 Posts
welcome up! Don't be scared of the high revs during break in, she needs to seal those rings proper so give 'er a lil, even princesses need a bit of abuse now and then ;) You going to remap your 390 now that you've got the Akra, PC's are great we've got a thread going already...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Awesome that you got the Akrapovic exhaust. Those are in high demand right now. It'd be great to see some pictures of your bike with the new exhaust installed on it. Sounds like you're pretty happy with everything. Any complaints?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome up! Don't be scared of the high revs during break in, she needs to seal those rings proper so give 'er a lil, even princesses need a bit of abuse now and then ;) You going to remap your 390 now that you've got the Akra, PC's are great we've got a thread going already...
the guys in the workshop basically told me that the computer learns its self so when ever you put a engine mod eg exhaust or air filter, to just turn it on and let it idle for a few minutes without touching the throttle and it sorts everything out. turn it off it saves it. start her up and away you go.. im thinking of getting a powertronic chip tho. a bit more researching first.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome that you got the Akrapovic exhaust. Those are in high demand right now. It'd be great to see some pictures of your bike with the new exhaust installed on it. Sounds like you're pretty happy with everything. Any complaints?
i am very happy.. only complaint is i kind of wish i had a bit more of a windbreak to hide behind on the highway.. but that was expected. if it really bothered me i would still be driving my subaru. ow and i only just realised that i was missing the front scoop on the bottom of the engine! rode out to the dealers and they put one straight on for me tho.
so all in all pretty happy. ill take a photo today and put it up tonight for you.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Drop me a line if you want to hit Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious and that area. Looking for riding partners...

Or wherever around these parts really.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't know if the PM worked or not as I'm just on my phone. How's 8am at the BP across the road from Ashgrove golf club to head up the mountains.
i would be super keen but i unfortunately have something on all day sunday! i like where this is going tho.. would love to have some people to go ride with

·
Registered
117 Posts
I don't know if the PM worked or not as I'm just on my phone. How's 8am at the BP across the road from Ashgrove golf club to head up the mountains.
The PM didn't work and i suddenly have something with the family on Sunday morning... Will be hard to squeeze a riding session this weekend. And the weather is not cooperating today.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts