KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys , I have a 2017 Duke 390 ridden around 30K Kms so far.. Absolutely loving it..

Although I am facing an issue now.. Got the 'Check Engine' warning.. Checked with an OBDII reader and got the P0916 code... Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Welcome, Aaditya,

From the Lao PDR.
This code you get I can't find on the error reading list I have got for the first Gen Dukes.
Maybe some of the later model riders can help you out here.
Good luck with it and keep us posted on the progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks @KTMasean and moazman . I didn't expect any replies so didn't bother checking. But I got the result from the Torque app itself. And you seem to be correct @moazman . It is indeed the gear position sensor. It is infact been acting up lately, sometimes showing the gears, sometimes just goes blank. So yeah looks like mystery solved.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks @KTMasean and moazman . I didn't expect any replies so didn't bother checking. But I got the result from the Torque app itself. And you seem to be correct @moazman . It is indeed the gear position sensor. It is infact been acting up lately, sometimes showing the gears, sometimes just goes blank. So yeah looks like mystery solved.
Thanks Everyone, i also got the problem. How you solve this iseue ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts