KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

Hello from India..

8K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  KTMasean 
#1 ·
Hello guys , I have a 2017 Duke 390 ridden around 30K Kms so far.. Absolutely loving it..

Although I am facing an issue now.. Got the 'Check Engine' warning.. Checked with an OBDII reader and got the P0916 code... Any help would be appreciated.

#4 ·
Thanks @KTMasean and moazman . I didn't expect any replies so didn't bother checking. But I got the result from the Torque app itself. And you seem to be correct @moazman . It is indeed the gear position sensor. It is infact been acting up lately, sometimes showing the gears, sometimes just goes blank. So yeah looks like mystery solved.

Attachments

#11 ·
There is a gear shift modification available which claims to get rid of the valse naturals and improve gear shifting altogether.
It is a MotionPro product but no longer found on their website but Rottweiler still offers these here.
For my 390 Duke 2015 I got a kit but have not installed this yet so no experience on how this improves shifting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.