KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new to this forum but just picked up a heck of a deal on a 2016 duke 390 so figured I'd join. Got the bike for cheap due to it being in an accident and rebuilt title still isn't fully fixed. My question for ya'll is this... I am looking to turn it into a similar build like the badmaash ktm duke build. Attached is a pic and there is more on internet but was wondering if anyone here can point me into a direction on mainly where to get a new tank that looks similar to this as well as mainly helping me with figuring out what kind of seat mods were done and where I could find parts for that? TIA! If this isn't the right spot to post this my apologies just LMK and I can move it to a proper place.

-Sharp

·
Registered
128 Posts
hello, I don't know of any kits or specific parts like that for the duke, I'd suspect that much of it is one off fabrication or modification, could be wrong though, but it does look good

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm guessing that the original plastic tank is still in place and the white part is a cover fabricated from fibre glass.
In this clip you can see that they even sunk the dash into it.
Liking the even more naked version of the Duke though ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i really love the naked look as well as the color choice they went with, i definitely wanna start with making the bike more naked right now as it’s all torn up from previous owner and work on figuring out seat and headlight options!
I'm guessing that the original plastic tank is still in place and the white part is a cover fabricated from fibre glass.
In this clip you can see that they even sunk the dash into it.
Liking the even more naked version of the Duke though ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts