KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi!

I currently own a 1999 suzuki gs500e It was my starter bike and has been for a while now that I have got quite comfortable I think it's time for an upgrade. Keep in mind that i've had it for over 3 years now. I have bombed twice on it, as beat up as it is. It still runs like a champ.

My cousin told me about the duke and I had one look and was hooked. Keeping my close on the 690 for now.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys soon. :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
welcome aboard Dan! Where you located? Looks like North America is getting the Duke 390 in Spring of '14...

I know what you mean about one look and hooked ;) and if you're having doubts just go listen to how she sounds :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet. any timeline for the new motorcycle?

the 690 would be a SWEET ugpraade from your GS500e
No idea yet but preferbly the beginning of riding season would be nice.

the 690 would be a logical upgrade in my eyes coming from a 500cc its not too far of a step up. it's won't take too long to get use to that's for sure. I can't wait till it happens.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome aboard Dan! Where you located? Looks like North America is getting the Duke 390 in Spring of '14...

I know what you mean about one look and hooked ;) and if you're having doubts just go listen to how she sounds :D
I am located in Toronto, Canada. It's really chilly up hear right now. Riding season has come to an end for us. I hope you are right about the release date being in spring that would mean for me to have the duke 690 just in time for the start of the season! :)

Oh trust me I have been keeping an eye out for guys already with them and having put on aftermarket exhausts. It sounds pretty sweet even for stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts