KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Olesia, i m from Russia, from Siberia- Novosibirsk city. I decided to buy Duke 390, but it will be my first bike. Now I have experience only in Moto school and some hours after and continue.
Why Duke? Bike for me is like a dog, or may be like a child... I want it for a long time. Now I m studying about it. 馃And soon it will be heavy winter here. I have enough time to be ready to buy my Duke.

Registered
Why Duke? Bike for me is like a dog, or may be like a child... I want it for a long time..
I have been riding on the street for 40 years. I've had countless street bikes, from a Yamaha DT125 all the way up to several 1000cc+ sport bikes. I do, and will, own bigger and faster bikes but my 390 Duke is a keeper.

:)

Registered
Welcome. Since you re new rider, I have to tell you always ride with textile clothes and helmet. Remember that public roads are not for track racing. Also keep in mind that while riding you have to make quickly and constantly calculations of possible mistakes that car drivers might do so its easier to make these calculations if riding slower.

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts