KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Duke 390
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, everyone!

I just bought a 2022 Duke 390 in silver a week and a half ago. Had an old Yamaha FZR 600 almost two decades ago, didn’t last too long, tried to run before I could walk. After getting the itch every spring for another bike, I decided to make it happen this year! From Maryland, working in New York. Logged 260 miles the first weekend, excited to finish running her in. Ordered the Power Parts seat when I bought the bike, just showed up yesterday. Tail tidy from Man in the Box is on order. Thinking about the Coober package of ecu, air filter lid, decat, and slip on once I break 600 or 1,000mi.

Jeff

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi man, welcome to the family! Unfortunately enough I believe I'm going to have to sell my 390 soon here, even though I absolutely love the bike, it's just not in the cards at the moment to have two bikes in the garage. I believe I have all of those mods currently installed on my bike and I'll be taking them off to sell the bike, so if you want we might be able to work out a deal on a package for the whole bit. I'd be happy to send you a video of what the bike sounds like with all of it installed, as well. Ride safe!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts