KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm YAU and I received my bike about 2 months ago. Still standard not yet change anything but I plan to get a Remus exhaust. Any one here has it put on?

Other than that, I was advised not to upsize the tyre due to the handling might just turns bad, but I would really like to make it looks a bit sexy on her butt :D

Will try to upload some pictures after the make up.
Thanks guys...

·
Registered
817 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, you'll be the first with the Remus fitted on this forum. Some Akra or GPR at the moment. Phil has changed his tyre sizes, im sure he'll answer you once he can get off the couch.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hey hey hey.... 2 from KL and 1 from JB at the moment. Selamat Datang to the forum guys... we'll I'm away in the hospital for a week now. Busted my right knee. About thw tyre upsize... 1 size up is A OK. Further discussion u need to dig in the forums.

·
Registered
573 Posts
well for technical and extreme mods ... i think this will be the place .. for chit chatting .. fb is good ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I m quite satisfied with the D390. Only for exhaust, which I plan to get a Remus. And also the headlamp, might change it too just don't have any clue yet for now. Its tail for me still acceptable, not so particular into that.

Other than all that I m happy. Spent around 360 US for both the front and rear. The Remus exhaust will cost another 550 US, might do it later coz it already over my budget. Like Phil said, couldn't sleep well til you get it all done accordingly :p

·
Registered
200 Posts
I like the tone of the Remus too. it must be a pain for you guys when paying importing fees on the parts. Looking forward to see your finished project.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Dan ... it's the value of our currency ... depreciating each second ... and the tax duties is haven ... minimum is 5% and it can go till 45% depends on how the 3rd party declares them ... + another FEAR factor is the shipping cost ... most of the parts that i buy ... the shipping cost from UK and US is near to the stuff that i bought ... hmmm .... anyway ... that do not hamper me from modding ... maybe thats the Hooligan spirits in me ... or maybe i'm already gone gaga with D390 ... maybe both ...:eek:

I like the tone of the Remus too. it must be a pain for you guys when paying importing fees on the parts. Looking forward to see your finished project.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts