hope to get tip, tricks and guidance from the experience and guru here

well here is my bike

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum.
Are KTM bikes popular in Malaysia?
How many KM's have you put on your KTM so far?
right now +-1600 ...no upgrades ...tried changing the air filter but with negative result back to stock.... imho the full throttle position/angle should be mod coz at full throttle my hand position is just weird.

KTM is gaining popularity here and since they is a CKD factory here in Kedah(northern part of malaysia) warranty/claim is easier but still needs a lot of improvement.

·
Registered
200 Posts
hi im a new owner in from malaysia

hope to get tip, tricks and guidance from the experience and guru here

well here is my bike

Welcome to the forum @mousqy

Why did you black out the front fender there?

·
Registered
200 Posts
thats the vehicle registration number ... in Malaysia, we don't want people
to know us by our vehicle numbers ... it will go missing ... ;)
Thats sucks. I never knew bike theft was a problem down there. :(

So when they find your vin registration they would come looking for your bike?

·
Registered
573 Posts
something like this .... example ... u can see from all my post ... im lazy to blackout the VIN ... so with all the mods in ... words goes around for this VIN number because it has ..... list of goodies that can be sold in the black market .... so one your VIN is out and the mods thats in it ... wa laa .... people will hunt for it .. as mods stuff especially stuff from oversea is jewels and within days it will reach timbuktu god willing ...

anyway ... i keep my bike inside my garage .... :D just to let those that are already eying on it ... good luck with my rottweiler and pitbull ... hehehe
;)

Thats sucks. I never knew bike theft was a problem down there. :(

So when they find your vin registration they would come looking for your bike?

·
Registered
200 Posts
something like this .... example ... u can see from all my post ... im lazy to blackout the VIN ... so with all the mods in ... words goes around for this VIN number because it has ..... list of goodies that can be sold in the black market .... so one your VIN is out and the mods thats in it ... wa laa .... people will hunt for it .. as mods stuff especially stuff from oversea is jewels and within days it will reach timbuktu god willing ...

anyway ... i keep my bike inside my garage .... :D just to let those that are already eying on it ... good luck with my rottweiler and pitbull ... hehehe
;)
Hmmm I see...

In regards to security, have you ever thought of installer a gps tracker kit?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Chances is ... the bike will no more have the physical image of a bike .. probably become a spare parts galore in 30mins ...;)

saw it done in car ... in a container and ready to ship in 45mins ...
saw in done in moped ... 30mins and it's all in a box ...

i'm not implying that crime is serious here ... but hotstuff usually gone in 60 seconds any part of the world,

just yesterday my friend front brake rotor gone in about 1 minutes ... dude went to 7/11 to buy ciggy ... and they left all the bolts and nuts on top of the tank .... how thoughtful ....:p

Hmmm I see...

In regards to security, have you ever thought of installer a gps tracker kit?

·
Registered
53 Posts
right now +-1600 ...no upgrades ...tried changing the air filter but with negative result back to stock....
Hi Mousqy,

What air filter did you switch to and what was the problem you experienced. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts