KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just registered with the forum. I'm up in Auckland and got my 390 in the 1st consignment that landed in NZ back in Oct 2013. Traded in my Duke 200 and chewed my finger nails waiting for the delivery .... Love the 390 thanks and sure you all do too ! Have seen another couple of bikes in area, maybe we can meet up at some stage ? Ride safe and enjoy the summer sun - Cheers, Rob

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi mate, welcome from a fellow Aucklander!, there a couple kiwis on here!, I'll be keen to catch up for a ride once my bike arrives in April.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi All,
Just registered with the forum. I'm up in Auckland and got my 390 in the 1st consignment that landed in NZ back in Oct 2013. Traded in my Duke 200 and chewed my finger nails waiting for the delivery .... Love the 390 thanks and sure you all do too ! Have seen another couple of bikes in area, maybe we can meet up at some stage ? Ride safe and enjoy the summer sun - Cheers, Rob
Hi Rob and welcome. I could well be one of the other 390s you've seen around AKL. Meeting would be good, drop me a PM sometime.

bm

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hi mate, welcome from a fellow Aucklander!, there a couple kiwis on here!, I'll be keen to catch up for a ride once my bike arrives in April.
April!!?? Jeez Australia gets our next shipment in Feb.

Welcome to the pumpkin patch mate ;)

·
Registered
532 Posts
psshh, you guys are killing me, not only are you several shipments deep but you're basking in pacific sunshine!

EFFFFFFF, not only is it -40C here but we dont even have Dukes to fondle in the garage with an awkward smile ;)

welcome aboard rob!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts