KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Kuala Lumpur

Hi. I am Joe. Got my duke390 3 weeks ago. Still on standard setting.
For now everything seems to be good. Love the ride each day. Planning for following mods soonest.

- exhaust system
- protection for the radiator

Cheers!!
Joe:)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to the forum Joe.

Have you started to think about which exhaust system you'll be getting for your Duke?

Glad to hear that everything is going well for you and your Duke so far.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dear brothers, thanks for the welcoming wishes. Really feel at home. Im from other forum for quite some time and now becoming newbie again. Haha. Thanks all. Guide me well ya.

Heizenberg n phil, im looking at akra as of now. Really love the sound. The stock exhaust sounds like sewing machine according to my neighbour. Haha.. Me havent check with the shop yet but then it cost a bomb for me.. Will try to look around for a while..

·
Registered
573 Posts
Once you got a quote, let me know.

Dear brothers, thanks for the welcoming wishes. Really feel at home. Im from other forum for quite some time and now becoming newbie again. Haha. Thanks all. Guide me well ya.

Heizenberg n phil, im looking at akra as of now. Really love the sound. The stock exhaust sounds like sewing machine according to my neighbour. Haha.. Me havent check with the shop yet but then it cost a bomb for me.. Will try to look around for a while..

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome aboard @joe

Which exhaust are you set on for the 390?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts