KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Newish rider here from Manila. Currently own a 200/390 and enjoy both bikes for different purposes.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I'm also in for pictures and even video of it in action if you have. Do you ever ride with a group or have a community of local KTM riders in Manila?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to the forum @mgl

Cool that you have two bikes? Do you ride with your wife or something? Just curious what prompted you to get the second bike.

I've been to Manila before. It's a really interesting place. I've always been curious how the city held up when all that flooding hit. Is everything recovered and okay now?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Welcome to the forum @mgl

Cool that you have two bikes? Do you ride with your wife or something? Just curious what prompted you to get the second bike.

I've been to Manila before. It's a really interesting place. I've always been curious how the city held up when all that flooding hit. Is everything recovered and okay now?
Or maybe he uses the 200 just as a daily and 390 for real fun

·
Registered
817 Posts
Welcome to the forum mgl.
If you ever get bored you could create a thread and photograph all the differences between the 2. Then we can get it stickied and no longer have to answer "will a 390 engine fit in my 200"................

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup! I need to get to his level :D
Hi All!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I got the 200 in the end of 2012 as my first bike. However been riding since i was young by borrowing my big bro's bikes but never really owned my own until then. Loved it so much with the light handling I had to get the 390.
@HazardousDuke you're correct. I use the 200 for my daily commute to the office and through the traffic. The 390 is for the weekend ride in nearby mountains. I usually cover 200kms on a weekend with a few buddies.

There are groups of ktm riders and getting bigger because of the 200/390 bikes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In Manila we didnt get hit as bad as the ones in the southern part of the country. A lot of people lost their homes and families. However they are slowly building back their towns/cities with the help of the goverment, private institutions and world relief efforts.

Thanks for the concern!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Welcome! I just joined too. Feels good here.
Yup, I love this forum, much unlike some others with trolls and a bunch of negative people but this forum will attract those as more duke's release and more people get their dukes,

so far, being here.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts