KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well maybe not cool, but certainly interesting and different. Most companies offer the sterortypical beer mugs, T-shirts, phone cases, trinkety stuff you know. While KTM certainly does their fair share of that, they also do this...

Meet the official KTM Cukoo Clock LOL. When the clock strikes the top of the hour a little KTM motorcycle pops out and revs. Could be a cool garage piece for the aficionado...

KTM KTM CUCKOO CLOCK

·
Registered
179 Posts
This is one of the weirdest motorcycle branded products that I have ever seen. You'd have to really like KTM to put this up in your house. Does KTM make any other outside-the-box products for its most die-hard fans?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Oh yeah mate theres heaps of off the cuff stuff, here some number plate holders for the car.

They sent me these because I filled out the customer survey they send when you buy a new bike.

I want to buy the KTM dog bowl and use it for breakfast bowls but the kids reckon Im going to far now......although the young bloke reckons its a cool idea :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh yeah mate theres heaps of off the cuff stuff, here some number plate holders for the car.

They sent me these because I filled out the customer survey they send when you buy a new bike.

I want to buy the KTM dog bowl and use it for breakfast bowls but the kids reckon Im going to far now......although the young bloke reckons its a cool idea :D
Not too shabby they should have given you the ones for the bike.

Lol at the dog bowl :D

I guess you can use it for cereal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts