KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks like you have received a lot of feedback here but for what it is worth, I'll share my experience.

Middle November 2019 I purchased my 2019 Duke (brand new) for around $4500. I bought it out of state so at the time that did NOT include taxes but even after taxes, it wasn't close to $5999

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just finished speaking with the Reno Nevada KTM dealership. They have been there 30 years and just saw their greatest sales month ever. 43 bikes sold in April 2020. Interesting times. 30 million people out of work and everybody’s buying motorcycles.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Picked mine up last February, dealer in Fulton, NY. $5102 OTD. Just now realized they applied the $800 rebate after taxes. Is that normal?! Sorta tees me off, but whatever. Here's the breakdown:

Sale price: ................... $5300
Tax: ................................$424
Dealer's fee: ....................$75
Registration/inspection: ..$98
Tire tax: .............................$5
Rebate: ...................... - $800
TOTAL: ........................$5102
I'm heading to that dealer this Saturday for my first service. I wanted to buy from them but they wouldn't give me a quote because of the COVID shutdown. So I ended up buying mine from Hebeler's out in Lockport.

To stay on topic: I paid $4199 plus TTL for my 2019 model, white color. There was an $800 rebate factored into the sale price and I got 1.9% financing for 5 years, even though I plan to pay off the bike much sooner than that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought a used 2017 model in 2019 with 1000 miles on it, all fees and taxes included paid $4000 cash out the door. Then I reinvested the money I saved on a Coober ecu and ohlins rear shock..

21 - 27 of 27 Posts