KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( It finally happened, I dropped my Duke in front my home. So mad at myself, I cracked the right side mirror. I think I jinxed myself, last weekend when I intstalled a pair of Barkbuster handguards and T-Rex Racing frame sliders. A few scratches on the handguard and slider puck. Well, they worked as intended.

Self pitty rant over:crying:

·
Registered
201 Posts
dammit!!

glad its not too bad but that's one of my fears for sure.

Back in the early 90s when I rode, I had a Yamaha XS 650 Special. Nice bike, and I dropped it two times at very low speeds. So sad...

·
Registered
765 Posts
As SickSadWorld mentioned, happens to best or us and the worst too. Scars heal over time. Pics!

Cheers!
V

·
Registered
670 Posts
I dropped my SV650 turning it round on my drive.
Sadly the handlebars went off the edge of the drive, allowing the tank to hit the ground, denting it and also for good measure smashing the screen, rear indicator, front indicator and scratching the fork leg.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:( It finally happened, I dropped my Duke in front my home. So mad at myself, I cracked the right side mirror. I think I jinxed myself, last weekend when I intstalled a pair of Barkbuster handguards and T-Rex Racing frame sliders. A few scratches on the handguard and slider puck. Well, they worked as intended.

Self pitty rant over:crying:
I did the same thing I had to change the clutch lever no scratch !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts