KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 KTM 390 Duke
15 Posts
I got my 2019 390 Duke a few days ago actually. I think I got very lucky but I was able to get mine for 4850 out the door and had 3k miles on it and some aftermarket parts I was looking to get into anyways. Overall though dealerships usually have added costs so they can make more money(my local dealership would be charging around the same rate). Look online, do research, and be patient. Don't be afraid to go in person to check out various bikes listed. If you want a good deal on any bike in general it takes patience especially this time of year where most people/dealerships aren't desperate to get rid of their bikes.

Best of luck finding a bike though!!! It'll happen eventually and you're going to fall in love with the platform :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fun as that sounds, it's probably best to get it delivered to me as getting my first bike fresh out of the BRC and taking a 10-hour road trip sounds inadvisable. Hahaha. :D
FYI Motoworks Chicago has a 2019 390 Duke with 559 miles listed for $5,700. And the Waukesha and Brookfield, WI areas have a 2018 and 2020 Duke 390 with about 1,000 miles listed for $5,500.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.